Believe it or not, when it comes to gutters, you have many choices to make. Color and style are the easy part, but choosing the material can be daunting.
Metal roller technology has made it possible to have seamless copper gutters. Seamless copper gutters are more affordable than the older more labor intensive copper systems of the past. Seamless copper gutters do not require expensive upkeep like the older systems of the past.
- Copper does not rust or erode
- Copper is the best quality metal that can be used
- Copper is the most durable and the longest lasting material available for gutters
- Copper is well suited for every environment
- Seamless copper gutters eliminate the need that exists in older systems to re-solder leaking joints and transitions
- Copper does not require painting
- It is an extremely low maintenance product
- If properly maintained, you can expect copper gutters to last at least 50+ years
- Another outstanding feature of copper gutters is that as copper ages it develops a lovely patina
OK, it’s time to buy. What to do? Above all, think about warranties and who will install your gutters. Look for a company and an installer who will be around if a problem occurs. Protect the value of your house with a long-lasting professional installation.