Minneapolis Homes Need Protection Of Seamless Gutters
The experts at Minnesota Leafless Gutters have been protecting Minneapolis, MN homes for over 17 years. We will inspect and inform you of the best solutions and product choices for the needs of your Minneapolis home.
Our services include: Seamless Gutter Systems, Copper Rain Gutters, Aluminum Rain Gutters, Steel Rain Gutters, Gutter Cover Systems, Half-Round Style Gutters and K-Style Gutters, along with Fascia and Soffit Installation. Looking for a new roof? We are a Licensed & Insured Professional Roofing Contractor.
Tips From The Experts – Pros & Cons Of Gutter Choices
Choosing Minnesota Leafless Gutters is the easy part. Now, let our experts give you tips on choosing the perfect seamless gutter solution for your Minneapolis, MN home. We use the heaviest gauge metal in the industry. We NEVER install vinyl gutters because of vinyl’s lack of ability to handle the cold, snow, and ice, common with our Minneapolis, MN winters.
(Pros): Aluminum Gutters, Downspouts & Covers
- Affordable Low Cost seamless gutter solution
- Eco Friendly – Can be made from post-consumer and recycled materials
- Available in a Wide Variety of Colors & Finishes
- Resist Corrosion
- Can last for 15 Years of more
- Warranties on coatings
(Cons): Aluminum Gutters, Downspouts & Covers
- Aluminum expands 2X as much as steel and 50% more than copper gutters
- Not as strong as steel or copper, in equal gauges
- May be dented more easily than steel gutters or copper gutters
- Do not hold up as well to heavy storms
(Pros): Copper Gutters, Downspouts & Covers
- Copper Gutters do not rust or corrode
- Can last 50+ Years, with proper maintenance
- Copper is the most durable and longest lasting gutter material
- Develops a Lovely Patina as it ages
- Seamless Copper Gutters are more affordable than the older copper gutters that were more labor intensive
- Extremely Low Maintenance
(Cons): Copper Gutters, Downspouts & Covers
- Higher initial cost than aluminum gutters or steel gutters
- Some people may not appreciate the green patina that develops over the years on copper gutters
- Does not have the color choices available with other gutter options
(Pros): Steel Gutters, Downspouts & Covers
- Available in Plain Galvanized Steel gutters or enamel finishes
- Wide Variety of Colors available
- Steel gutters last about 15 Years
- Stronger than aluminum gutters
- Steel gutters Can Bear a much Heavier Load of snow and ice
(Cons): Steel Gutters, Downspouts & Covers
- Steel gutters will rust over time
- Its best to avoid field painted galvanized finishes, as it is often not properly prepared – resulting in poor paint adhesion. (Hot dipped galvanized finishes are preferred)
- Steel gutters have a higher cost than aluminum gutters
Making House Calls For Professional Gutter Installation
Minnesota Leafless Gutters has a stellar reputation for professional rain gutter installation. Our knowledgeable staff is lead by the owner Tim, who is known as “The House Doctor”. He will oversee the whole process, which may include Installing Seamless Gutter Solutions, Fascia and Soffit Installation and the always smart, Gutter Covers.
We offer a wide variety of seamless gutter solutions for your Minneapolis, MN home, including Copper, Aluminum and Steel rain gutters, downspouts and covers. Minnesota Leafless Gutters NEVER installs Vinyl Gutters.
Our professional gutter installation process includes customizing the fit of your seamless gutters by fabricating on site. We are so confident in our work that we offer a Lifetime Transferrable Warranty for labor and materials!
Call Us Today for a Free Estimate at 612-221-0362.