Copper Gutters, Downspouts, and Gutter Covers MN
Believe it or not, when it comes to gutters, finding the style, appropriate size, and perfect color that matches, blends or compliments your home’s color and personality has become an easy process. There are so many styles, colors and materials to choose from.
Metal roller technology has made it possible to have seamless copper gutters. Seamless copper gutters are more affordable and do not require expensive upkeep like the older more labor intensive copper systems of the past.
- Copper does not rust or erode
- Copper is the best quality metal that can be used
- Copper is the most durable and the longest lasting material available for gutters
- Copper is well suited for every environment
- Seamless copper gutters eliminate the need that exists in older systems to re-solder leaking joints and transitions
- Copper does not require painting
- It is an extremely low maintenance product
- If properly maintained, you can expect copper gutters to last at least 50+ years
Another outstanding feature of copper gutters is that as copper ages, usually in 4 to 5 years, a “patina process” takes place in which the copper oxidizes and turns a green color. Many love this for the antique appeal it adds to their home. The good news, however, is that this does not compromise the durability in any way. The durability remains just the same.
OK, it’s time to buy. What to do? Above all, think about warranties and who will install your gutters. Look for a Minnesota utter contractor and an installer who will be around if a problem occurs. Protect the value of your house with a long-lasting professional installation.
Find out if COPPER Gutters, Downspouts, and Gutter Covers may be the right choice for your home!